Thursday 15 August 2013

Jalori Pass

Another ride in the extreme...due to a landslide we were informed that we wouldnt't be able to ride to Tabo and the only option was to retrace our steps and ride back down the original Wangtu-Ranku road (by this point I really was beginning to feel like a contestant in one of those Japanese game shows where the only objective is to stay alive and in the least pain possible!!)..I am sure I will look back on this but today I am wet and tired and having to ride damp from yesterdays'soaking. I managed the river crossings successfully, however, my worst nightmare, the thick slippery mud finally claimed me and I dropped the bike in mud up to my knees. Luckily for me the mud was very soft and I didn't hit any hidden rocks so essentially not a bad day all in all...just very wet and tired

No comments:

Post a Comment